Spill Response Product and Training Specialists
Give us a call today on 0800 767 236
Spill Response Training
Comprehensive On-Site Spill Response Training
- Relevant knowledge around current legislation and any recent changes
- How to read an SDS (relevant sections for spill response)
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) best practice and consequences of non-compliance
- Product Training – What’s in your Spill Kit?
- Best practice spill response and clean-up
- Who to contact in the event of a spill?
- Knowledge test at the end of the session
- Spill simulation included
- Certificates provided for your compliance records
A visit from one of our Environmental Consultants to assess your Spill Response compliance. We will assess your risks and ensure you have the correct products and procedures in place to ensure your site is compliant and ready to deal with any hazardous situation specific to your facility.
EnviroPro NZ specialise in Spill Response products to assist New Zealand businesses in reducing their environmental footprint and assist them in ensuring they are both compliant and prepared. Hazardous substances can cause significant damage to our environment. These may be fuels, oils, paint or any other chemicals that can inflict environmental harm. Once the contaminant leaves a site, liability starts. This can be very costly both financially and to the surrounding ecosystem, so let’s work together to create a plan to protect our environment and your Company.
Our difference is we are New Zealand’s only spill product supplier who offer a full-service – including but not limited to:
- Site Assessment
- Consultation & Advice
- Full Product Offering
- Training for Compliance
- Spill Kit Audits for Compliance
- Onsite Replenishment Service
- Ongoing Support
Looking for pricing or our online store?