We offer overalls with the category 1,2 & 3 certified for minimal, intermediate & high-risk areas. The benefits:
- Comfortable and breathable.
- Have good resistance to tears and punctures.
- Resist dirt, liquids, dust, and powders.
- Hooded with elasticated wrists & ankles.
- Can be used for asbestos removal, powder, and liquid handling, painting cars and buildings, and cleaning.
We also offer coveralls that are certified for asbestos and hazardous substances (type 5 & 6 certified) and can be used for asbestos removal, fibreglass application, biosecurity protection, and wet areas. The benefits:
- Certified for asbestos and hazardous substances.
- Have strong tear-resistant material.
- Comfortable to wear with a zip at the front and extra neck protection.
- Hooded with elasticated wrists and ankles.
*Product may differ slightly from image