Heavy Duty-Ultra Bund
- Made from Heavy Duty UV Stable Urethane, UltraBund is especially designed to withstand the rigors of workshop traffic.
- It will easily withstand car, forklift and heavy truck access.
- Excellent chemical resistance makes it ideal for bunding most class 8 corrosives, class 5 oxidisers and other non-flammable liquids.
- Pre-formed anchor points for dynabolts and right-angle corner pieces mean you can simply install UltraBund to suit any size configuration.
- Installation kits are also available.
- Dimensions: 1000mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 32mm (H)
EVA -Foam Bund
- Economy bunding allows you to create your own bunded area quickly and cost effectively.
- Constructed of heavy duty EVA foam which is chemically resistant and will compress slightly when driven over then pop back into shape.
- Perfect for installing across warehouse and factory doorways.
- Trapezoid profile makes it easy for pallet jacks and trolleys to pass over without disturbing the load.
- Simply glue to the floor to create your own bund.
- Dimensions: 2m (L) x 140mm base/75mm top x 40mm (H)
- Available in two colours black or yellow.
Ultra Bund Installation Kit
- UltraBund® 5m Install Kit includes enough adhesive/sealant, dynabolts, spacers and instructions to install 5m of UltraBund® bunding.
- Additional tools required (not supplied) include:
- Measuring tape
- Saw (if cutting is required)
- Chalk line
- Hammer Drill with 10mm Masonry bit
- Cleaning solvent
- Note: Components can be purchased separately should you be installing more or less than 5m.
Looking for pricing or our online store?