First Aid Kits and Eyewash Solutions
First Aid Kits
To begin with, we here at EnviroproNZ stock a selection of First Aid Kits designed for all your needs.
For example, we have First Aid Kits ranging from lone workers to kits for up to 25 people so there is something for everyone and every occasion.
Our first aid kits will cover you for most incidents.
Keep our First Aid Kits in mind and contact us to discuss what suits you best.
Specifically, our emphasis here is your safety. Explore our range here.
- first aid kit (1 - 5 worker)
Firstly, we stock a small industrial first aid kit, specifically designed for 1-5 people.
Therefore it is well suited for mobile work crews, small engineering firms, automotive workshops and others.
Thus, this first aid kit size makes it very handy.
This kit is available in: soft pack, green plastic box, and refill pack so will take up little space.
- first aid kit (1 - 12 worker)
Secondly, we keep in mind this medium sized first aid kit that is specifically designed for 1-12 people.
This kit is perfect for small factories, large automotive workshops and mobile work crews.
As a result, it is very convenient for all.
We have this available in: Soft pack, green plastic box, white metal box, refill pack.
- first aid kit (1 - 25 worker)
Thirdly, we have this large first aid kit, suitable for various commercial and industrial settings.
In particular, it would fit well with medium sized factories and distribution centres.
In other words, it would suit most large workplaces
We have this available in: soft pack, green plastic box, white metal box, refill pack.
- First Aid Kit (1 person)
Further, in our health line, we bring you these Eyewash Solutions options that are simple but effective to choose from.
These options are designed to offer a first line of defense for eye injuries.
For instance, we have Eyewash Solutions to carry in your pocket for convenience, right through to stands for up to five bottles in a stationary position for all.
To illustrate, chemical substances can cause irreversible damage to the eye within seconds.
Thus, having an Eyewash Solutions station positioned within close reach of hazardous locations could save someone’s sight. So why not be prepared.
- Eyewash StationAry Stand - 2 Bottle (Saline)
- Firstly we have this in a 2 x 1 ltr Sterile Saline Eyewash Solution bottles in a wall-stand.
Thereby it is suitable when space is a problem.
This option is supplied complete with bottles, wall-stand and wall screws for easy installation.
The dimensions: 39cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 10cm (D)
We also have replacement bottles available in packs of two so you can keep a spare set in case of an emergency.
- Eyewash StationAry Stand - 2 Bottle (PH Neutralising Buffer)
- Secondly, here we have a buffer eyewash solution that uses a “borate buffer solution.” As a result, this is able to maintain a steady pH even when a high pH base or low pH acid is added.
Specifically, the buffer solution has a neutralising effect on alkali and acidic chemicals.
We have this in a 2 x 1 ltr eyewash solutions bottles, in a wall-stand.
This option is supplied complete with bottles, wall-stand and wall screws and suitable when space is a problem for easy installation.
The dimensions: 39cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 10cm (D)
We also have replacement bottles available in packs of two you can keep for an emergency.
- Eyewash StationAry Stand - 5 Bottle (Saline)
- Thirdly is a 5 x 1 ltr sterile saline eyewash solution bottles in a wall-stand for stationary work places.
This is supplied complete with bottles, wall-stand and wall screws for easy installation.
Specifically, this provides a full 15 minute flush.
The dimensions: 39cm (H) x 45cm (W) x 10cm (D)
We also have replacement bottles available in packs of five.
- Pocket Eyewash Flask (200ml) Optional Wire Stand
- Our Pocket Eyewash Solution Flask is specifically designed to be carried in the breast pocket if you are on the move.
The pocket flask is not sufficient in itself to wash chemicals from the eyes, but can be used on the way to a proper eyewash solution station.
This, for instance can be suitable for laboratories, building sites, cleaning staff or anyone with mobile working conditions.
It contains: 200ml. Tiny but very handy in case of an emergency.
We also have the option for: Wire Stand for the pocket flask.
- Wall Stand Dust Protected Cabinet (2 Bottle)
- Finally, we have a 2 x 1 ltr eyewash solutions bottles in a dust protected cabinet suitable for all work places.
The cabinet is supplied complete with bottles, wall-stand and wall screws for easy installation.
The dimensions: 35cm (H) x 25cm (W) x 10cm (D)
We also have replacement bottles available in packs of two so you can keep a spare set in case of any emergency.