First Aid Kits
First Aid Kits
EnviroproNZ stock a selection of First Aid Kits and Eyewash solutions. If you don’t see what you are after please enquire.
- first aid kit (1 - 5 worker)
- first aid kit (1 - 12 worker)
- first aid kit (1 - 25 worker)
Tobin Eyewash products are designed and manufactured in Sweden. Their simple but effective design offers a first line of defence for eye injuries. Chemical substances can cause irreversible damage to the eye within seconds, so eyewash stations should be positioned within close reach of hazardous locations.
- Eyewash StationAry Stand - 2 Bottle (Saline)
- Eyewash StationAry Stand - 2 Bottle (PH Neutralising Buffer)
- Tobin buffer solution uses a “borate buffer solution” which is able to maintain a steady pH even when a high pH base or low pH acid is added.
- Tobin Buffer Solution has a neutralising effect on alkali and acidic chemicals.
- 2 x 1 Litre eyewash bottles in a wall-stand.
- Suitable when space is a problem.
- Supplied complete with bottles, wall-stand and wall screws.
- Dimensions: 39cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 10cm (D)
- Replacement bottles available in packs of 2.
- Eyewash StationAry Stand - 5 Bottle (Saline)
- Pocket Eyewash Flask (200ml) Optional Wire Stand
- If it is not practical to have a eyewash station within arms reach, it is possible to carry a personal Pocket Eyewash Flask in the breast pocket.
- The pocket flask is not sufficient in itself to wash chemicals from the eyes, but can be used on the way to a proper eyewash station.
- Suitable for laboratories, building sites, cleaning staff or anyone with mobile working conditions.
- Contains: 200ml
- Optional: Wire Stand for the pocket flask.